The Baldwin Street Badminton Club has launched Tuesday evenings at Toronto Chinese Presbyterian Church, 177 Beverley St at the corner of Beverley and Baldwin.
- Membership fee will be $25/season, which will cover club activities, supplies, and season-end party.
- The fee per play will be an additional $5/evening
- Membership includes 2 free guest passes so you can invite a friend to play
- 3 hours play time per evening from 7pm to 10pm
- Generally 15 min on court/15 min off court throughout the night
- Mixed doubles where you will be matched up according to playing experience
- We have begun taking registration and limit registration to 30 players
- Normal gym rules apply which means in these COVID 19 conditions all players and volunteers must show proof of vaccination
If you live downtown and looking to stay fit throughout the winter or to just meet a lot of great people in our neighbourhood, this is a great option.
We expect that the spots will fill up quickly so don’t delay in signing up!!
Click the link below to download the membership form