This week, the Province of Ontario announced that we will be moving to Step 2 in its “Roadmap to Reopen”. While we welcome this good news, the leadership of TCBC has decided to remain closed and continue with the on-line Sunday Worship Services. A committee has been formed to prepare for the church reopening which is not expected to happen until at least September, 2021. Part of this is due to the church renovations which were delayed as part of the most recent stay at home order.
We continue to encourage everyone to make get fully vaccinated.
Please stay safe and continue to follow the health guidelines regarding the wearing of masks and social distancing.